They are typically used to:
- remember settings, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remember information you give to a website
- measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. We do not link this information to your name or address.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
Name Typical content Cookie expires after
_utma Randomly generated ID 2 years
_utmb Randomly generated ID 30 minutes
_utmc Randomly generated ID When you close your web browser
_utmz Randomly generated ID 6 months
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please go to: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin which you can get from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For information regarding the updated law on cookies visit the ICO.
Below explains how Broad Creative will use and protect any information that you give us when using our website. If we ask you to provide particular information from which you can be identified when using the site, please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from January 2014, and may change from time to time. If on occasion we make changes to the policy they will appear on this page. To ensure that you are happy with any changes please check this page on a regular basis.
Information we may collect on this website includes:
- Contact information; email address
- Other information relevant to our services and your requirements
Why we collect information and what we do with it:
- Knowledge gained helps Broad Creative provide our customers with a better service/products.
- Enables us to keep up to date internal record keeping
- Occasionally we may use your email address to inform you of offers/services/products we feel are relevant to you and your business.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use your suppled contact details to contact you by email
- All received contact details are protected and never shared